Naming Conventions for Blogs at AIS
Naming conventions for Blogs at AIS should include a subject and a grade.
See examples below:
Visual Arts 6
Visual Arts 7
Visual Arts 8
Visual Arts 9
Visual Arts 10
Visual Arts 11
Visual Arts 12
Blogging Rules and Guidelines
How to create an AIS Edublog
Welcome to our School Blog!
Click here to begin Blogging
Blogs in Plain English
User Responsibility Roles
The five roles a user can be assigned in decreasing level of responsibility are:
- Administrator – can do everything including complete power over posts, pages, plugins, comments, choice of themes, imports, settings, assign user roles and are even able to delete the blog.
- Editor – is able to publish posts/pages, manage posts/pages, upload files, moderate comments as well as manage other people’s posts/pages.
- Author – can upload files plus write and publish own posts.
- Contributor – can write own posts but can’t publish them; instead they are submitted for review. An administrator or editor then reviews and publishes their posts.
- Subscriber – can read comments and write comments.
Cool Stuff with Blogs
Our Blog QR Code
In a hurry? Scan this QR code and you are on your way!